Updated: May 21, 2019
I've had some people ask what are my top picks for bedroom organizers so I made a master list of My Top 8 Must-Have's for the Master Bedroom.
(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links. Read our full disclaimer policy here.)
All of these products are designed to make your life easier and more organized, and isn't that what we all want? (Haven't decluttered and organized your Master Bedroom yet? Then you need to do a purge first and you can get a step-by-step guide here)
Here is the scoop on each of my favorite items, why I LOVE them, and how you can buy them too!
1. Good Grips Expandable Dresser Drawer Divider (2 Pack) https://amzn.to/2FXsC9D
OXO is renown in the organizing world for making high quality, easy to use products and these drawer dividers are perfect for your newly "KonMaried" (yes, that's now a verb) dresser drawers. Been on a deserted island and don't know what KonMari method is? Then check this video out to show you how to organize your drawers... it just might just change your life, for realz!
2. Wall Charging Station - Bestten Multi Outlet Wall Mount Adapter Surge Protector with Four (4) USB Charging Ports, 3 Electrical Outlet Extenders and 2 Slide Out Phone Holders - https://amzn.to/2WejOCd
In the Weber House, we never seem to have enough electronic chargers, and this charging station is a game changer!! It has USB charging ports, electrical outlets, and even phone holders that slide out! It's simply AMAZING!! With this little invention, there will definitely be less fighting over stolen phone chargers in your house too!
3. Wire Storage Basket (Set of 3, Black) | Jute-Lined Organizer with Metal Name Plate https://amzn.to/2Te6Fan
Yep, I love me some wire storage baskets...it's an eye-appealing way to organize papers, books, and at my house, even dog toys!!
4. Bedside Caddy | Large Size 9.4 x 13.4 Inch - https://amzn.to/2MvivtZ
Got a pile of remotes, magazines, books, and electronics on your bedside table? One easy way to make your room look neater and less cluttered is to hide those items in this bedside caddy. This one is extra awesome because it is a larger size and can even hold a laptop!! The bedside caddy comes in a few different colors too!
5. White Storage Cart 3 Tier Metal Utility Cart Rolling Organizer Cart with Wheels - https://amzn.to/2WcCu58
Don't have a bedside table? This adorable cart might be the answer you are looking for! It's perfect for displaying books, alarm clock, flowers, candles, lamp - you name it. Also, it's ideal for putting in your closet too.
6. Utopia Adjustable Bed Furniture Risers - 3, 5 or 8 Inch Heavy Duty - 8 Piece Set https://amzn.to/2T8fcLT - If you are looking for some hidden storage space for occasionally used items or seasonal clothing, then these bed risers will help you fit taller storage containers under your bed. It will also make your room look a bit more upscale with an elevated bed! That's what I call a win/win!
7. Rectangular Gray Storage Fabric Ottoman Bench Tufted Footrest Lift Top - 48 Inch
I'm a total sucker for hidden storage spaces and this ottoman/bench is perfect to keep any eye-sores out of sight!! I especially recommend this one because it has great reviews and comes in an assortment of colors so you can choose one that matches your bedroom decor.
8. Sterilite, 66 Qt./62 L Ultra Under Bed Storage Box, Case of 4
https://amzn.to/2DxzyZA - Looking for the prefect storage box for under your bed to store those bulky sweaters during the summer time? These under bed plastic tubs will solve that problem! These are my fave because they have wheels to make it easier to pull out the containers if they are storing heavier items.
If you've got a shorter bed frame, then be sure to grab these #6 Utopia Risers to make space for your storage boxes.
So there you have it, folks - My Top 8 Must-Have Master Bedroom Organizers!!
I am always looking for new products to make my life easier and more organized, so let me know in the comment section what is your favorite Master Bedroom organizing gadget?? Can't wait to hear!!