It’s hard to believe that Easter is right around the corner!!
And you know what that means…time for another scavenger hunt!!
I mean, it’s not a holiday in the Weber Abode without one!
Seriously, Easter is great and all, but it’s even better with a festive activity!
So I decided to whip up a few clues to take the Webettes on a treasure hunt Easter morning that will lead them to their Easter baskets!
And don’t you worry…I’m of course going to share what I made with you, so you can make one too!
So here’s all you need to do…
1. Click on the Image of the Easter Clues below and download the PDF
2. Print the PDF on either white paper or cardstock…I prefer thicker paper so I can reuse them in future years!
3. Use scissors to cut the clues along the dotted line.
4. The night before Easter, after the kids have all gone to bed, place the clues in their appropriate places:
- Put clue #1 out where the kids will see it when they first wake up.
- This clue goes in/near the clothes dryer.
- Put this card where the dog sleeps.
- Card #4 goes near dad’s side of the bed.
- This clue should be put by the front door.
- The computer/desk is where clue #6 belongs.
- #7 can be placed somewhere near your fireplace.
- The last clue goes under the kitchen sink.
- There is no Clue #9 but you need to put the Easter baskets in the garage as the final destination for the scavenger hunt!
See! It’s SO.DARN.EASY that you can put this fun activity together in a matter of minutes! #easypeasy
What else do you do to celebrate Easter, besides totally gorging yourself on Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs? (well, maybe that’s just me!)
Let me know in the comments so I can add some more excitement to our day!
Until next time, cheers to having an EGGS-CELLENT Easter, and Cheers to you!🥂