Listen, it’s no secret that the hardest places to keep organized in your home are the areas that you use the most….which makes Bedroom Closets near that top of that list! In my house, I am always looking for new and innovative ways to keep my Master Closet clutter-free and tidy!
So, I am going to share with you some of my FAVORITE closet organizers that will help keep things simple and organized by maximizing the space in your closet. Plus, there’s an added bonus – you can find all of these awesome organizing products on Amazon…talk about one stop shopping. Heck you can even shop in your PJ’s (with a glass of wine 🍷)!
(Note: The links in this post are Amazon affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links at no cost to you. Read our full disclaimer policy here.)
1. Got 4 seasons? 🌸☀️🍂☃️ Well, then you might need these 3 Piece Foldable Storage Zipper Bags to store all of your off season items! These bamboo multi-functional storage bags are suitable storage for quilts, pillows, blankets, clothes, sweaters, etc. Since they are waterproof, dust-proof, and moisture proof they are perfect for protecting clothing and household items.
Featuring a large, clear window, you can easily view what you’ve stored. The sturdy carry handles make them lightweight and portable making them great for stacking or transporting from place- to-place. Quickly pack/unpack between seasons, traveling, moving, or as needed. They even easily fold flat if you want to store them until needed!
2. I’m a total sucker for cool inventions, and these space saving metal cascading hangers are the bomb!!! Unlike cheap plastic hangers, these durable polished stainless steel hangers are extremely sturdy and strong. Each hanger can hang at least 12 clothes horizontally (up to 30 lb) or 6 pieces vertically (up to 40 lb). They are especially useful for a small wardrobe or limited space closet. These space saving hangers can help you classify your clothes, keeping everything organized within reach and on display all at the same time. Booyah!
3. How awesome are these hanging closet organizer shelves?? This 5 shelf space-saving fabric hanging organizer has 6 mesh pockets and metal hooks which provides roomy, open access for daily items making it ideal for homes, dorms, and storage areas. It’s durable construction and sturdy frame keep items organized and decluttered. The slim, open concept hanging closet shelves help to save space in closets by making it easy to store, display, and organize clothing, shoes, linens, and accessories in one easy to access place. The thing I love the most is that there are 6 accessory mesh pockets; (3 on each side) for storing smaller such as small bags, socks, slippers, ties, belts, beanies, jewelry.
4. Watch out traditional pant hangers!!! These stainless steel S hangers are taking your spot! They can hold 5 times what 1 hanger can hold! Since these are made of stainless steel, they won’t rust and are super sturdy! They save space and keep your wardrobe clean and tidy. They also have a smooth surface which makes them scratch resistance, protecting your pants and clothes from scratches and creases. Got a scarf collection? These S hangers work great for those too!
5. I always have a small pile of clothes on the floor of my closet. Usually it’s something I want to wear later so I don’t want to put it away, and it’s not dirty so it really doesn’t have an allocated spot. That’s why I could use this storage chest! It features 5 removable drawers that keep clutter under control by storing all of your clothing and accessories in one convenient place. Organize workout gear, leggings, yoga pants, sweaters linens, etc.
6. Want to get a lot of bang for your buck? Then these easy clip shelf dividers are just for you! This set of 8 wood shelf dividers will give you the ability to divide wide shelves to easily stack items such as clothing, towels, blankets, and linens into neat, high piles increasing storage space. Separate shoes, purses, and bags on the same shelf.
The durable wire shelf dividers feature support brackets on top and bottom for stability. Super easy installation that requires no tools or hardware. You simply slide onto existing standard closet shelf. Dividers can be easily moved or removed when reorganizing, with no damage to shelves and they also feature a durable plastic coated steel frame that won’t rust.
7. Nothing says “eyesore” like mismatched hangers!! That’s why this 100 pack of Black Velvet Hangers is on my must-have list!! The velvet surface is notched at the shoulders to prevent slipping. They have an ultra slim profile to maximize space in your closet, and they are super sturdy designed to hold up to 10 pounds! If black is not your favorite color, you can also get them in grey or light beige! Just think about how cohesive and streamline your closet will look with these hangers!
8. I have several of these ClosetMaid White Stackable Horizontal Organizers, and they are hands down my favorite organizer for my closet! They can be used on the floor to organize shoes (that’s where I use them) or at the top of your closet shelf to store t-shirts, sweaters, denim, or other accessories like scarves. These organizers are designed to work with other stackable organizers for additional storage so you can customize the size to your space!
9. If you have a boot collection, then this is the organizer for you!!! These Boot Shaper Form Inserts are made for both men and women’s boots!! It comes with two pairs of versatile boot shaper inserts that fit any size and style of boot to reduce cracking and sagging. They are customizable for ankle, calf, and knee-high boots. They are super easy to remove and can even be used for hanging thanks to the included loop and specified hanging directions. No more floppy boots on your closet floor with this cool invention!
So that’t my list of the best closet organizers!! 📝 Hope you find a few things that work for you to make your life easier and simpler!! Did I overlook a must-have item?? Let me know in the comments! I’m always looking for new ways to stay organized!!
Until next time…Happy Organizing!💖
Want More Organizer Products Ideas?
P.S. Let’s be MILF’s Together! (Mom I’d Like to Friend)
…come find me online and let’s be virtual friends!