Today is Day #22 of the Holiday Winter Break for my kiddos (not that I’m counting) and tomorrow they head back to school!
Although it’s been (mostly) awesome having them home for the last few weeks, I’m ready to get back into the swing of “normal life”.
It’s a bit embarrassing to share this, but in the last 22 days, I’ve slipped into some pretty B-A-D habits throughout the day… ESPECIALLY in the morning…you know…
…snoozing until 8, 😴
…immediately checking my phone, 📱
…scanning the BAD news headlines, 📰
…mindlessly scrolling through Instagram until 8:30, 📷
…playing useless games until after 9:00, 👾
…skipping my morning water,🚰
…purposely “forgetting” to take my vitamins and supplements, 💊
…neglecting any type of exercise, 👟
…drinking a bottle of champagne in bed 🍾 (okay, maybe not that one, but give me another week and who knows what I’m capable of doing!)
Yeah, pretty much every way you SHOULDN’T start the day has been my jam.
So, it’s TIME to get BACK ON TRACK and mindfully makeover my mornings.
I’m a bit concerned that I may go into TOTAL SHOCK with a radical routine revamp, so my plan is to just add (or remove) one thing each morning for the next 5 days to try to reset my current habits.
If you too need a morning routine reboot, join me for the 5 Day Mindful Morning Makeover!
Feeling Scared and Hesitant??
Aw, no need for that, my friend…I promise it will be good for you (in a non-painful kind of way), and it will help you set the tone for the day in a healthier, happier way!
What You WILL Be Getting…
1. A daily email from me for the next 5 days encouraging you to add a new habit to your morning routine – it’s the same process I’m doing too, and I’m not a sadist, so you know it’s going to be totally do-able!
2. More productivity and peace in your day. (um, yes please 🙋🏻♀️ !!)
What You WON’T Be Getting…
1. Spam – Your info is safe with me…I totally HATE spammers too!
2. Guilt Trips – this is a rah! rah! fest – good vibes only!!
3. Sales Pitches – I am not selling, or linking, or pitching, or promoting anything, but a better life for you (and me!) – There is absolutely nothing to buy!