Let’s get decorating for the Fall…whether you are gearing up for Halloween or Thanksgiving, there are easy, inexpensive fall home decor accents that are simple to swap out! As the weather starts getting chilly, it’s time to get cozy and bring on the charm of autumn.
It’s that time of year when the weather starts cooling off a bit (well, it dips below 80 here in Southwest Florida), and we all want to start feeling a bit more cozy!
When the kids were younger, we would deck out the house in all sorts of cheesy Halloween decor (hello plastic skeleton and Dollar Store tombstones), but as the kiddos have gotten older they are less eager to help me decorate for the fall holidays.
So we’ve decided to simplify our fall decor, plus let’s be honest, those styrofoam headstones only make it through a few seasons before they are totally trashed anyway!
This year I just want to add a few classy yet cozy items around the house that make it feel like fall, but that I can also leave up through Thanksgiving since they are not just “Halloweenie” (yes, that’s a real word, even my spellcheck says so!)
(Psst – If you need some other ideas of fun things to do this Fall…I’ve got you covered with my Ultimate Fall Bucket List, and you better believe there are free printables there fer ya’!)
I’m definitely one who leans toward the more minimalist vibe, so there are only a few items that make the “Magan cut”…and here they are!
(Note: The links in this post are Amazon affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links at no cost to you. Read our full disclaimer policy here.)
1. Warm & Cozy Candle // Nothing says “fall” like the flicker of a fall-inspired candle! This one comes in a Pine, Orange, Cinnamon, and Fir combo scent – ahhh, so delightful!!
2. Happy Fall Banner // Got a mantel? Then you’ve got the perfect place to hang this autumn-themed burlap banner! “Happy Fall” ya’ll!
4. “Come In Cozy Up” Welcome Doormat // Want to make a slight decor change that makes a big impact? Swapping out your front door mat puts out a seasonal vibe but won’t break the bank – I am totally digging this welcoming fall doormat!
5. Wooden Beads Garland // I’m not ashamed to admit it, I’ve been eyeing these beads for quite a while now, not just for fall, but basically for year-round…I just love how simple yet classic they are!
6. Wheat Stalks // A quick way to make it feel more like Fall is to switch out any vase with green foliage you have around your house with wheat stalks…so easy and so “autumny”, don’t cha’ think?
7. Faux Rusted Eucalyptus Wire Wreath // Darn you, Joanna Gaines, and your “Fixer Upper” finds…you get me every time with your oh-so-adorable home accents at Target – I mean really, can anyone not be smitten over this fall cutie?
8. “Let’s Cuddle” Accent Pillow // I’ve got nothing else to say, except you had me at “cuddle”.
9. Knitted Textured Throw Blanket // No home fall makeover is complete without a cozy throw blanket…makes me want to sip a glass of wine and snuggle by the fire!
10. White Pumpkin Collection // Do you know what is the best part about faux pumpkins? They never rot, so you can use them year after year!!
11. Black Candle Lantern // Whether you are decorating indoors or outdoors, these black lanterns are so versatile because they look cute and festive anywhere!
12. Set of 3 White Ceramic Rustic Vases // Need a rustic vase for your wheat stalks? Well, look no further, this set of three ceramic vases will give you that modern farmhouse look you’ve been searching for!
Well, folks, that’s my top 12 must-haves to get your home extra cozy this Fall!
Did I miss anything that is on your mandatory Fall home decor list?
Until next time, cheers to getting cozy (and sipping Hot Toddies), and cheers to you!
Pin me! Pin me! Pin me!